Thursday, February 19, 2009

Short Bus

Went back to Justiceburg tonight with Morgan and this time actually went inside the houses. It looks like there was a battle in there because dishes are scattered all over and the cupboards are all open. the couch was destroyed and the bathroom was left in ruins. Clothes still hanging up and in a smaller house there were newspaper clippings still posted to the walls. I found a newspaper from 1962 and that was probably the last time anyone lived there. The people at the house behind us decided to start shooting guns after the sun disappeared. This town gets weirder every time we go back. I finally got the shot I wanted of the bus but I know I could do better, we were frozen so we didn't stay real late and it was also a school night or I would have gotten the shot I really want. Guess I will have to go back.






1 comment:

Jerod Foster said...

Super painting of the bus Dave!